Groups of Drawings can be exported from the project with all annotations included at the time of export. Exports can only be performed through the Web Application and Drawings remain unchanged in the project after an export.
The Project Owner and all Administrators can export both Drawings back to BIM360 Docs Plans or Project Files.
Once all of your markups are complete, or if you just want to sync your progress sets back to BIM360 Docs periodically, complete the following steps to export a Drawing to BIM360 Docs Plans or Project Files:
- Ensure you are on the Projects page.
- Open the Drawings tab.
- Activate the Select drawings mode and select the drawings you wish to export from your project.
- Select the Sync option in the action menu that appears across the top of your screen.
- In the popup menu, click the option with the BIM360 logo.
Note: If you have not previously logged into BIM360 Docs from within Bullclip, you will be prompted to log in with your BIM360 Docs username and password as shown below.
Note: The first time the BIM360 Docs integration is used on a new Bullclip account, you will need to authorize access as shown below.
- Select your BIM360 Docs Hub from the dropdown list.
- Select your Project from the dropdown list.
- Select Plans or Project Files.*
- Click Sync drawings.
*Please Note: If you choose to upload to Plans, your drawings may need to be approved in BIM360 Docs before they will be published to the public Plans view.
You will receive a notification in green that states "Successfully triggered export to BIM360 Docs. Please check your BIM360 Docs project shortly."
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.