To sync your existing project drawings from Aconex to Bullclip using our Aconex Integration, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Drawings tab (open your project from the Projects list to get to the overview page).
- Click on the Upload Drawings button in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Aconex logo at the bottom right of the screen.
- You will be taken to the Aconex login page to link your Aconex account, and then brought right back to your project in Bullclip to continue the syncing process.
Now that you have linked your Aconex account, this information will be saved upon future logins to Bullclip and the accounts will stay linked.
- Select your Project from the dropdown list.
- Select your Document Source from the dropdown list - this will be either the Aconex Document Register or a particular Transmittal.
The Drawings associated with this project in Aconex will be shown below.
- Select each Drawing individually, or click Select All to add all of your Drawings at once (maximum of 100 drawings at any one time).
- All Aconex Drawings will be displayed under the Drawings section in Bullclip, unless it is a multi-page document, which will be displayed under the Documents section.
- When ready, click Publish Drawings to import these into your Bullclip project.
You will receive a notification in green that states "Successfully requested files from Aconex. These files will appear in the Drawings/Documents lists shortly."
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.