When working through the design review process, we realize that some drawings may contain markups that need to carry over from version to version so they can be addressed at a later date. That is why Bullclip allows you to Bump annotations from a previous revision of a drawing to the latest revision.
- Navigate to the particular Drawing that you are working on.
- Select the drawing information icon and choose the previous revision where the markups exist.
- Use the select tool to select the markups you want to bring forward to the latest revision.
- Select the Bump (up arrow) icon at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be brought to the latest revision of the drawing with these annotations pasted in place.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.