Do you have your own stamp that you use on projects? Need to create a quick custom review stamp that needs to be checked off by several disciplines? Create your own Custom Stamp with ease using Bullclip's existing annotation tools and apply it to any drawings when needed.
To create your own Custom Stamp:
- Open the Tools Drawer and use a combination of text boxes, shapes and lines to create your Custom Stamp.
- Note: to align your shapes, lines and text neatly and quickly, follow the steps in the Snapping to edges guide.
- Once your stamp has been set up, select all the annotations that make up the stamp.
- In the annotation selection menu, select Save as and choose the Stamp option.
- Your new stamp will be added to your Custom Stamp Library and available to apply whenever you need it.
- To apply the stamp to other drawings, simply select the stamp from the Custom Stamp Library and click on the area of the drawing you wish to place it. Simple.
If you wish to alter a Custom Stamp after you have created it:
- Add the stamp to a drawing.
- Select the stamp and choose Ungroup from the selection menu. This will un-group all the elements and allow you to modify your stamp.
Note: Callout annotations and other Stamp annotations cannot be used to create a Custom Stamp. If this is an issue for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let the team know what you are trying to achieve.