To sync your existing project drawings from Procore to Bullclip using our Procore Integration, follow the steps below:
- Go to the project overview page (open your project from the Projects list to get to the overview page).
- Click on the Upload Drawings button in center of the page (or select Upload to Bullclip and Upload Drawings).
- Click on the Procore logo at the bottom right of the screen.
- You will be taken to the Procore login page to link your Procore account, and then brought right back to your project in Bullclip to continue the syncing process.
Now that you have linked your Procore account, this information will be saved upon future logins to Bullclip and the accounts will stay linked.
- Select your Company from the dropdown list.
- Select your Project from the dropdown list.
The Users and Drawings associated with this project in Procore will be shown below.
- All of the project participants from the Procore Directory will be displayed under the Users section.
- Select each user individually, or click Select All to add the entire team at once.
- These users will be invited to the project in Bullclip with the Collaborator permission level (restricted upload rights, full mark-up rights).
To find out more about what access each permission level affords, see the User Permissions article.
- All Procore Drawings will be displayed under the Drawings section.
- Select each Drawing individually, or click Select All to add all of your Drawings at once (maximum of 100 drawings at any one time).
- Once the relevant Users and Drawings have been selected, ensure you click the Sync drawings & users button to bring these team members and drawings into your Bullclip project.
You will receive a notification in green that states "Successfully requested drawings and team members from Procore. Your drawings will appear in the drawings list shortly."
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.