Design Issues enable team members to create issues found during review, pin them to the relevant location on a drawing, and assign them to team members for immediate resolution regardless of location or device. Get your design reviews running seamlessly with Design Issues.
To create a new issue on a Drawing in Bullclip:
- Open a Drawing containing issues that must be resolved.
- You can also create issues directly from the issues register, however you must select a drawing before saving.
- In the left hand side menu bar, open the Issues panel.
- With the drawing issues list open, select New issue to create a fresh issue.
- Bullclip issues can either be pinned to a specific location (Pinned issue) on a drawing or not location specific and more broadly associated with the whole drawing (General issue). Select Pinned issue to give your issue some context and place the pin on the drawing.
- An issue creation dialog will appear under the pin once placed on the drawing. Give your issue a Title, Assignee, Due date and add some details to the Description to give the assignee all the necessary information to understand the problem.
- Once all the required details have been completed, save your issue to create it and add it to the project issues register. The issue number will be set automatically based on the other issues created on the project to date.
Note: The process for creating a General issue is exactly the same, except you don't need to add a pin to the drawing.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.