Gathering timely feedback from the right people can be painful and involve a lot of printing, regardless of whether you are managing an internal design review or kickstarting more independent reviews with partners in other offices. To help ease the burden when getting the right team members to review your drawings, Bullclip enables Project Owners and Admins to invite any external partners to review a project with temporary guest access.
To invite a guest user:
- Open a project that you want to open up to a guest user.
- In the project action panel on the right hand side of the Overview page, select the Invite guests link.
- The guest access menu will open prompting you to add an email, permission, expiry and message for your guest user.
- Add the guest email in the email field and hit enter (or select the add email option).
- Select a user permission from either Reader (read-only access to all project files) or Collaborator (can markup and comment on all project files, cannot add new files).
- Set an access expiry of either 4 hours (great for meetings), 1 day (quick reviews) or 5 days (full review cycle). At access expiry, the link the guest user receives will no longer work.
- To give your guest context about what they need to do to get the job done, write them a message in the message box before sharing. This will be added to the access email they receive once shared.
To get access to Bullclip as a Guest user:
- As a new guest user, you will receive an email (similar to the image below) alerting you that you have been invited to collaborate on a particular project by another user for a limited time.
- Either click on the View in Bullclip button or paste the URL link into your web browser to get started.
- Before accessing the project contents, you are required to fill in your first and last names and also agree to the Bullclip Terms of Service.
- Once completed, select Access project to jump right into the project and start reviewing the drawings or documents that have been shared with you.
- As a Collaborator you have access to the full Bullclip drawing tool set including all markup tools, commenting and issue management for the defined period.
As a guest user, you are only able to access Bullclip using the Web application through the email or link that has been shared with you. To take advantage of our powerful mobile apps with best-in-class touch and pen capabilities, register a full account and download the free Bullclip apps from either the Windows Store or the iOS App Store.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.