Web Application Updates
Version 1.5.0 - 3 November 2017.
- Improvement: Performance improvement for Drawing Number suggestions.
- FIX: Bug fixes when attempting to publish new drawings to a project that already contains thousands of published drawings
Version 1.6.0 - 23 November 2017.
- Feature: Timelines - leave comments and view the comment history on any drawing, either from the drawing detail page, or from a panel which has been added to the drawing canvas page.
- FIX: a number of issues where outdated or incorrect user avatars were displayed after updating them, or logging in as a different user.
Version 1.7.0 - 30 November 2017.
- Improvement: Project list polling improvements.
- FIX:an issue where certain layout components did not display correctly after resizing Internet Explorer 11 on some pages.
FIX: a bug where expanding a large number of drafts on the "review & publish" page would prevent the browser from communicating with the Bullclip API.
FIX: a bug where expanding a large number of drafts on the "review & publish", then refreshing the page, would prevent the page from loading at all.
FIX: a display bug where the project list's search box was not positioned correctly in Internet Explorer 11.
FIX: a bug where users with more than 30 projects could only access the first 30.
FIX: a bug where the project list did not correctly indicate when it was "loading" or "empty".
FIX: a problem with our walkthrough content for new users, which had prevented us from using the new grid view as the default for the project list.
FIX: another problem with our walkthrough content for new users, which prevented one of the prompts from loading (on the canvas, for the "info" panel toggle)
Windows 10 Application Updates
Version 2.1.0 - 23 November 2017.
- Feature: Incremental loading on drawing and document list.
- Feature: Predictive downloading of drawings (next and previous drawing are downloaded after opening a document).
- Feature: Timelines.
- Feature: Numeric textbox for all range controls in toolsblade.
- FIX: previous annotations did not immediately start syncing when connectivity restored. (no card)
- FIX: annotations from previous document could be added to current document when quickly switching documents while annotations are synchronising.
- FIX: Incorrect command Id's sent in batch operations causing other clients to not show annotations through push notifications.
- FIX: Existing production bug where a race condition caused the combo box in the tools blade panel to get out of sync with actual scales.
- FIX: Timeline sorting bug when refreshing offline.
- FIX: Block offline access to timeline and give notification of offline state when offline.
iOS Application Updates
Version 1.4.1 - 1 November 2017.
- Feature: Incremental loading of all lists.
- Feature: Firebase integration.
- Feature: Swipe to next/previous drawing or document in the list.
- FIX: issues zooming into final pages of long doc in portrait mode.
- FIX: issues with scales not saving.
- FIX: tags now default to - for spaces.
- FIX: tags default to lower case.
- FIX: issues with annotations getting lost when working offline.
- FIX: annotation syncing issues when scrolling through pages quickly.
- FIX: issue with the bottom of pages in a mltipage doc being blocked from annotations.
- FIX: past revisions not loading properly (I think this may have been introduced in this last round and never made it to prod).
Version 1.5.0 - 28 November 2017.
- Feature: Update to iOS11
- Feature: App version number added to about section.
- FIX: A "Reader" is able to add tags in drawings/documents
- FIX: A "No tags found" message is missing on the suggestions box when there are no matching tags.
- FIX: Spaces on the "add tag" panel are not being read as '-' when user creates new tags.
- FIX: Inserted text gets stuck on the canvas - it cannot be deleted or selected.
- FIX: (you) is cut off in the contributors list for users with long names.
- FIX: Switching between old past revisions of a drawing does not trigger message "This is a previous version and is read-only".
- FIX: No space between R and revision name in drawing details panel.
- FIX: Documents search bar should present "Document Name" as filter criteria, instead of "Drawing Number" and "Drawing Name".
- FIX: App crash when user does pinch to zoom while scrolling fast through pages of documents.
- FIX: Pinch to zoom issues while scrolling fast through pages of documents.
- FIX: Batched annotations split into smaller requests to fit within API request limit.
- FIX: Text created in the Web and UWP appeared sideways on rotated PDFs.