Web Application Updates
Version 1.3.1 - 5 October 2017
- FIX: IE context menu text being truncated
- FIX: login page redirect after logged in
Version 1.3.2 - 5 October 2017
- FIX: Redirection flow when user attempts to accept a project invitation but has no access token or refresh token
- FIX: Redirection flow when user attempts to accept a project invitation but has an access token and/or refresh token, but the tokens are invalid (i.e. their session has expired)
Version 1.3.3 - 9 October 2017
- Improvement: Performance improvement when publishing drawings to a project that already has a large number of published drawings.
- FIX: Project list polling bug.
Version 1.4.0 - 24 October 2017
- Feature: Canvas annotations edit
- Feature: Canvas select mode
- Improvement: Single click in draw mode to select when using tools that require a mouse move to actually draw an annotation
- Improvement: Auto select annotation after it has been drawn
- Improvement: Launch canvas from drawings/documents list with double click
- Improvement: Add tooltip to grid/list view buttons in Projects/Drawings/Documents views
- Improvement: List/grid view in Projects & Drawings & Documents views persists in the URL
- Improvement: canvas-tools-panel & canvas-favorites-bar responsiveness
- FIX: Left nav doesn't automatically close upon navigation.
- FIX: List views grid/list toggle buttons broken layout in IE11.
- FIX: Canvas pages subpixel rounding issue.
- FIX: Arrows with fill property.
- FIX: Hide canvas-context-menu publish button in reader permission draft layer.
- FIX: canvas-viewport native scrollbars messing around.
- FIX: canvas-tools-panel causing UI issue on small screen