All ink annotations and shapes can be customized and distinguished in your Tools Drawer according to five main properties:
- Stroke Color – your ink colors, whether a free hand pen or a shape, can be set according to the color selection in the current tool widget.
- Stroke Opacity – the transparency setting of your ink annotations. A 100% opacity setting means nothing under the ink stroke will be visible (like a normal pen) and 0% means your tool is invisible. For a regular ‘highlighter’ effect, select anything between 40%-60%
- Stroke Thickness– the thickness of your annotation lines with 1pt being the thinnest (fine tip pen) and 32pts being the thickest.
- Fill Color – all shapes with an enclosed area (squares, ellipses, clouds and polygons) can be filled with a selected color. This fill color can be completely different to the selected line color if desired.
- Fill Opacity – the opacity of the fill color within a shape can also be set to anything from 0% (transparent) to 100% (solid) depending on preference.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.