All ink annotations can be customised and distinguished in your toolbox according to three main properties:
- Line Colour – your ink colours, whether a free hand pen or a shape, can be set according to the colour selection in the current tool widget.
- Line Opacity – the transparency setting of your ink annotations. A 100% opacity setting means nothing under the ink stroke will be visible (like a normal pen) and 0% means your tool is invisible. For a regular ‘highlighter’ effect, select anything between 40%-60%
- Fill Colour – all shapes with an enclosed area (squares, ellipses, clouds and polygons) can be filled with a selected colour. This fill colour can be completely different to the selected line colour if desired.
- Fill Opacity – the opacity of the fill colour within a shape can also be set to anything from 0% (transparent) to 100% (solid) depending on preference.
- Width– the thickness of your annotation lines with 1pt being the thinnest (fine tip pen) and 32pts being the thickest.