All ink annotations can be customised and distinguished in your toolbox according to three main properties:
- Line Colour – your ink colours, whether a free hand pen or a shape, can be set according to the colour selection in the current tool widget.
- Line Opacity – the transparency setting of your ink annotations. A 100% opacity setting means nothing under the ink stroke will be visible (like a normal pen) and 0% means your tool is invisible. For a regular ‘highlighter’ effect, select anything between 40%-60%
- Fill Colour – all shapes with an enclosed area (squares, ellipses, clouds and polygons) can be filled with a selected colour. This fill colour can be completely different to the selected line colour if desired.
- Fill Opacity – the opacity of the fill colour within a shape can also be set to anything from 0% (transparent) to 100% (solid) depending on preference.
- Width– the thickness of your annotation lines with 1pt being the thinnest (fine tip pen) and 32pts being the thickest.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.