To launch the native Windows 10 canvas:
- Log in to the app and select which project you want to work on.
- Navigate to the drawing or document you want to view and tap on its name.
- If you haven’t yet, you must first download the file to your device before you can freely launch it in the canvas. You will prompted to do so.
- Files saved locally to the device will have a blue tick to the right of the name
- Files not yet saved to the device will have a blue down arrow to the right of the name
- Inside the native app canvas you will be able to:
- View the document in the highest quality available
- Easily pan and zoom around the document
- See all public layer annotations appear in real-time
- Add basic markups to the public layer or your own private layer
- To return to the project menu, simply click the grid button on the top left of the screen.
The currently active elements on the native app canvas are:
- The page viewer - the active document you can see on screen.
- Current Tool Widget – where you create your current tool.
- Layer manager – switch between the public and private layer.
- Tool Bar – the easy access menu with all your favourite tools.
- Radial Menu – a radial menu representation for your favourite tools.
- Navigation Menu – project navigation menu.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.