To launch the web canvas:
- Navigate to the Document or Drawing list.
- Select a Drawing or Document from the list to open the Action Pane.
- From the Action Pane, select the Launch
- The selected Document or Drawing will launch in the web canvas and you will be able to:
- View the document in the highest quality available,
- Pan and zoom around the document,
- Add Notes and markups to the Drawing or Document,
- View the Document Information (title, revision, author etc) by opening the Information menu in the top right,
- See all public layer annotations appear in real-time as team members publish them,
- View your Draft layer annotations made on the Windows App,
The currently active elements on the web canvas are:
- The page view – the active document you can see on screen.
- The current tool icon - the tool that is currently active and the gateway to the tools menu.
- Your favourite tools - any favourite tools you have created in the tools menu.
- Zoom controls – current zoom % and the + - controls to change that.
- Full screen mode – fills the screen & clears away the browser menus.
- The project menu - the navigation menu back to the other project documents.
- Layer manager – the user icon allows you to filter the public layer by user.
- Document Information menu - See all key document information.