Only the Project Owner or Creator can export the full contents of a project.
To export a project:
- Ensure you are on the Projects page.
- Hover over the project you would like to export.
- Click on the More (three dots) icon that appears in the top right corner of the project card.
- Select Export Project.
- Click Export to start the export process.
- You will then receive a notification that a download link has been sent to your email address. Upon clicking on that link in your email, a zip folder containing all project files will be downloaded to you designated download folder.
- The zip folder is split into Drawings (annotated and original), Documents (annotated and original) and an text file export log which confirms exactly what has been exported from the project.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.