Only the Project Owner or Creator can export the full contents of a project.
To export a project:
- Ensure you are on the Projects page.
- Open the Settings tab to see a list of all project level actions.
- In the Settings page, open the 'You can' menu by clicking on the grey gear icon in the top right of the page.
- You will see editable fields for all the important project details in addition to a list of actions that can be performed on the right hand side.
- Select 'Export this Project'.
- An alert will appear to initiate the export.
- Click on the 'Start export' button to begin export. Once the export has started, this alert will update to show the progress of the export.
- Once the export is complete, a zip folder containing all project files will be downloaded to you designated download folder.
- The zip folder is split into Drawings (annotated and original), Documents (annotated and original) and an text file export log which confirms exactly what has been exported from the project.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.