Only the Project Owner or Creator can export the full contents of a project.
To export a project:
- Ensure you are on the Projects page.
- Open the Settings tab to see a list of all project level actions.
- In the Settings page, open the 'You can' menu by clicking on the grey gear icon in the top right of the page.
- You will see editable fields for all the important project details in addition to a list of actions that can be performed on the right hand side.
- Select 'Export this Project'.
- An alert will appear to initiate the export.
- Click on the 'Start export' button to begin export. Once the export has started, this alert will update to show the progress of the export.
- Once the export is complete, a zip folder containing all project files will be downloaded to you designated download folder.
- The zip folder is split into Drawings (annotated and original), Documents (annotated and original) and an text file export log which confirms exactly what has been exported from the project.