As an enterprise application, we recognize that we need to provide flexibility with deployment of Bullclip. Our model is based therefore around the Windows Store for Business and the public Windows Store, allowing your users to access Bullclip in manner which is most appropriate to your organization's software acquisition policies.
Regardless of where Bullclip is downloaded from or how it is deployed to users, licensing is managed outside of the Windows Store purchase mechanism.
A license can be purchased in one of two ways.
- License(s) can be purchased directly in the web application on the Subscriptions page, which will take you to another screen for payment directly by credit card (shown below).
- License(s) can also be purchased via bank transfer directly though our Sales team. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When a user accesses Bullclip, they will be asked to sign into the application using credentials that they have created by:
- Signing up for a free trial on www.drawboard.com/bullclip, or
- Accepting a project invitation from another user.
All subscription and license actions must be performed within the web app.
Public Windows Store
Currently, the only option available to deploy the Windows 10 Bullclip application is by downloading the application on the public Windows Store.
Windows Store for Business
We recognise that it is not always reasonable for enterprise users to download Bullclip from the public Windows Store. Therefore, we have also made Bullclip available for distribution using the Windows Store for Business.
The Windows Store for Business will allow enterprise administrators (who administer a Microsoft Work or School account, such as Microsoft Azure Active Directory or Microsoft Office 365) to:
- Assign Bullclip to users
- Add Bullclip to a Private Store for their users so that using Group Policy, Windows Store access is restricted to Private Store access only.
- Distribute apps with a management tool
- Distribute Bullclip offline.