Within the Insert tab of the Tools Drawer you will find a range of different shapes to insert. The shapes tool section contains all varieties of ink shapes that can be placed on a drawing and consists of:
- Line – a straight line that starts where your input touches the screen and ends where lifted.
- Arrow – a line with an arrow head at the tail end.
- Rectangle – a perfect rectangle that forms by dragging your input from corner to corner.
- Ellipse – an ellipse whose edges snap to your rectangle input path.
- Polygon – a connect-the-dots polygon that continues until you join back to the origin point.
- Cloud – a rectangular cloud that follows the rectangle input.
- Text – allows users to enter typed text onto the Document and leave legible comments on the document for others to review.
- Callout – adds a border and pointer to a text box so users can direct comments to a specific spot on their PDFs.
- Stamp – a way to group annotations and approve drawings. See our Stamps article for more information.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.