Within the Insert tab you will find a range of different shapes to insert. The shapes tool section contains all varieties of ink shapes that can be placed on a drawing and consists of:
- Line – a straight line that starts where your input touches the screen and ends where lifted.
- Arrow – a line with an arrow head at the tail end.
- Rectangle – a perfect rectangle that forms by dragging your input from corner to corner.
- Ellipse – an ellipse whose edges snap to your rectangle input path.
- Cloud – a rectangular cloud that follows the rectangle input.
- Polygon – a connect-the-dots polygon that continues until you join back to the origin point.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.