Projects involve more than just Drawings. There are all sorts of other project documents that you need to read and mark-up to get that project over the line.
The Documents tab exists to hold reports, approval forms, sketches, specifications and anything else you may want to reference from a drawing on your project. And like your drawings, your whole team can collaboratively mark up these documents in real-time.
To upload a batch of supporting documents (perhaps start with the project brief), follow the steps below:
- From the project Overview page, select the Upload to Bullclip button in the top right corner and select Upload documents (this option is also available when viewing the Document list.
- You will be taken to the Upload page, the first step of the Drawings upload flow.
There are two methods to upload files into the Document Uploader: using Drag and Drop or the standard File Explorer.
- To use the Drag and Drop method, simply select the files you wish to upload into Bullclip and drag them over the circular Drag Documents here area in the middle of the Upload page.
- The alternative method is to simply click on the blue "or select files from here" link inside the Drag and Drop circle. A file explorer window will open, allowing you to search your computer or your cloud drive for a PDF file of your documents. Select which PDF drawing files you want to add to the project and press Open.
- You will notice two tabs along the top of the Uploads area, an Upload Documents tab and the Review and publish tab.
- All new uploads will start in the Upload Documents area and move across to the Review and publish area when processing has completed and they are ready to review and publish.
- Once you have added the Document Name and you are happy that everything has been entered correctly, you can publish the documents to the project by hitting Publish in the details pane.
- Navigate back to the Documents page to see a list of the documents you have published to your project.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.