To remove a user from your project (restricted to Administrators and Project Owners), follow these steps:
- Ensure you are in the project overview page (open your project from the projects list to get to the overview page).
- Open the 'Team' tab. You should see a full list of your project team. If you just created the project, this team list will be empty.
- Either scroll down your team list or enter your team members name in the search bar to locate the team member who you wish to remove from your project.
- Open their profile view by clicking on either their name or photo.
- On the details pane, you should see a "Remove from project" button at the bottom of the page.
- A alert will appear once the button has been clicked to confirm that you want to remove the user from the project. Click "Remove" to confirm and "Dismiss" to opt out.
- Once you have removed your now ex-team member from the project, they will receive an email notifying them that they have been removed from the project.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.