To remove a user from your project (restricted to Administrators and Project Owners), follow these steps:
- Ensure you are in the project overview page (open your project from the projects list to get to the overview page).
- Open the 'Team' tab. You should see a full list of your project team. If you just created the project, this team list will be empty.
- Either scroll down your team list or enter your team members name in the search bar to locate the team member who you wish to remove from your project.
- Open their profile view by clicking on either their name or photo.
- On the details pane, you should see a "Remove from project" button at the bottom of the page.
- A alert will appear once the button has been clicked to confirm that you want to remove the user from the project. Click "Remove" to confirm and "Dismiss" to opt out.
- Once you have removed your now ex-team member from the project, they will receive an email notifying them that they have been removed from the project.