To change a users project permission level, follow these steps:
- Ensure you are in the project overview page (open your project from the projects list to get to the overview page).
- Open the Team tab. You should see three tabs: Members, Guests, and Pending Invites.
- Members - full project members with permissions of Admin, Collaborator, or Reader.
- Guests - temporary project members with permission of Collaborator or Reader.
- Pending Invites - users who have been invited but have not yet accepted their email invitation
- Either scroll down your team list or enter your team members name in the search bar to locate the team member who's permission level you wish to change.
- When you click on the three dots to the far right of the team member's name, you should see a details pane appear on the right of the screen with the options to Update role and the option to Revoke Membership.
- Click Update role to change your new team member's permission level for the project. The available options are Administrator, Collaborator or Reader.
- Once you have changed your team members permission setting they will receive an email notifying them of the change and what their new access restrictions are.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.