To change a users project permission level, follow these steps:
- Ensure you are in the project overview page (open your project from the projects list to get to the overview page).
- Open the 'Team' tab. You should see a full list of your project team. If you just created the project, this team list will be empty.
- Either scroll down your team list or enter your team members name in the search bar to locate the team member who's permission level you wish to change.
- When you click on your team member's name, you should see a details pane appear on the right of the screen with that users available information and a permission level drop down field towards the bottom.
- Click the drop down to change your new team member's permission level for the project. The available options are Administrator, Collaborator or Reader.
- Once you have changed your team members permission setting they will receive an email notifying them of the change and what their new access restrictions are.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.