Once you are a registered Bullclip user you can accept invitations to existing projects or create your very own project. To create a project follow the steps below:
- Go to the Projects tab to see your project list.
- Click on the New Project button in the top right corner.
- Enter a name for your project into Name. This is the project name that will appear in bold on the Projects screen.
- Give your project a short description in the Description field to provide the team with some added context on the Projects screen.
- Attach a project image in the Image box so that you can quickly identify it from other projects on the Projects screen.
- Click Create once you have finished adding project information to create your Project.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.