As a Project Owner, you can now add a custom project banner image and project list logo to help differentiate your project from the rest and add a little extra flare to your interface.
To add a project banner image:
- Open the Settings tab
- Below the Project Name and Description fields you should see an empty Project Background and Project Logo section.
- Click the little blue upload icon at the bottom of the Project Background placeholder image.
- A file picker menu will open for you to find an appropriate image on your device or from a cloud location.
- Once you have selected your image, the image will show up in the Project Background place holder area with a green 'save' and a grey 'cancel' icon,
- Hit save to confirm the project image and share it with the team.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.