Whether or not you have an Apple Pencil, Bullclip can easily support the way you would personally like to markup and communicate.
Our default hand gestures on the Drawing/Document canvas:
- One finger to markup or use tools
- Two fingers to pan and swipe
To turn off Touch-to-Annotate and separate the pan actions from the pen actions:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Scroll down the settings list until you see the Bullclip icon.
- Within Bullclip, turn "Only Draw with Apple Pencil" to on as shown below.
- When a Apple Pencil is connected, only the pencil will draw. Your fingers will be used for scrolling, panning, and swiping instead.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.