UWP Application Updates
Version 1.5.3 - 20 June 2017.
No new features in this build.
- Fixes hanging viewer crash when scrolling around.
- Fixes/Improves slow rasterization of cloud annotations at high zoom levels.
- Fixes crash in calibration dialog box.
- Fixes crash on suspend/resume with multiple windows open
Web Application Updates
7 June 2017
- Improvement: When requesting an export of a project (or single drawing/document), you'll now be directed to your email, where we'll send a download link once your export has finished processing. Now you don't have to keep the web app open while you wait for your export to finish processing.
No notable bug fixes in this release.
21 June 2017
- Improvement: The canvas tools have been grouped under tabs for easier selection.
- New feature: Added an eraser tool to make deleting your annotations simpler.
- Improvement: Uploads are arranged into tabs depending on their status (uploading/processing vs ready for review).
- New feature: Now you can zoom in on the drawing thumbnail at the review & publish stage (so you can actually read what's in the title block).
- New feature: If you upload the wrong batch of drawings, you can now select them and discard them all at once.
- New feature: You can also discard uploads that are still processing, so you don't have to wait to correct a mistake. (Also useful for a rare case where uploads could get stuck on the processing step, and couldn't previously be discarded)
- We now get the latest data from our API less frequently so we can go easier on your data and your battery.
- General and network performance improvements in the Uploads page.
- Fixed some errors that weren't causing any noticeable bugs but were annoying the developers.
28 June 2017
- Improvement: New web layout optimised for a broader range of screen sizes.
- Lots of minor bug fixes