Yes you can!!
We find that many of our users are getting heaps of value by using Bullclip as a collaboration and drawing tool in meetings. Even to direct meetings between across totally different regions.
To use Bullclip as a collaboration tool in your next meeting:
- Create a new project for the meeting (or use an existing one)
- Upload your meeting documents (minutes, worksheets, drawings etc) to the 'Documents' section of Bullclip.
- Ensure everyone who is in the meeting is invited to your project.
- Load up Bullclip on either a Large Windows 10 touch screen device (if you have one) or using the Web Application on a meeting room monitor at each location.
- Set up your voice and video meeting (Bullclip works really well alongside Skype for Business).
- Start marking up your documents and watch as all your notes, sketches and markups sync with the other offices in real-time. Don't interrupt the meeting by coordinating screen shares, don't stop to wait for changes to sync, just talk and write and let Bullclip do the rest for you.
- For an extra boost and to avoid getting up to the screen, get more people involved on their own devices.
- At the end of the meeting, after the dust has settled on all the notes and markups, take comfort knowing that you have everything recorded and can export the results into a PDF straight from the web app. Easy!
Go and give it a go yourself.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.