Finding exactly what you need in your Bullclip projects has just been made a lot easier with Bullclip's Custom Tag filters. Simply add tags to your Drawings or Documents to find them with ease when you need them most. No need to fish through folders or scroll down long lists to search for your project documents.
Tags can be added using Bullclip's bulk tag functionality in the drawing lists, or in the drawing information panel in the canvas.
To add tags to a selection of drawings in bulk:
- Open the Drawings list, activate the Select drawings tool, select the items you wish to add tags to and choose the Tag option in the action menu at the top of the page.
- In the Tag drawings field, enter a tag you want to associate with those Drawings.
- If there are no existing tags to choose from with the same characters you have started entering, you will be prompted to create a fresh tag on that project.
- Once this tag has been created, it will be available as a suggestion when adding tags on all other project documents.
- Once you have added all the required tags to your Drawing, select the Apply option to add the tags and close the Tag drawings dialog.
- Any tags created will now show up alongside the drawings in the drawing list and in the drawing information panel in the canvas.
- New tags can be added in the drawing information panel by selecting the blue Add tag button and adding any new tags using the same method described above.
Can't find what you need or think something is missing from the article above? Email email@example.com to get in touch.