iOS Application Updates
Version 1.4 - 1 September 2017.
- FEATURE: Add and filter by custom tags.
- FEATURE: Continuous view mode for multi-page documents.
- FEATURE: Multi-select and Synchronize added.
- FIX: Annotation syncing issues when adding annotations quickly between pages.
Windows 10 Application Updates
Version 2.0.6 - 27 September 2017.
- FIX: tags not showing
- FIX: tags not working correctly offline.
Web Application Updates
Version 1.1.1 - 18 September 2017.
- FIX: On the project overview page, use the list counts provided by the project details endpoint, instead of downloading all of the lists in order to count them. Mitigates a performance problem when browsing projects with thousands of drawings and documents.
Version 1.2.0 - 18 September 2017.
- FEATURE: In the drawing list, you can now see the name and publication date for the latest revision of each drawing. The document list also includes the date each document was published.
- FEATURE: When uploading documents and drawings, you can now use image files as well as PDFs. Supported image types are .gif, .png and .jpg
- FIX: When the user updated a project's details (name/description), the list totals in the navigation would disappear for a few seconds.
- FIX: Issue with some users images.
- FIX: Issue with pages of multi-page documents 'floating' around the canvas and polluting the view.
Version 1.3.0 - 20 September 2017.
- Improvement: Canvas large drawings/documents performance improvement in all browsers (especially Chrome 61 and IE/Edge)
- Fix: IOS devices browsers crash when opening large drawings/documents.