The Bullclip Windows 10 app was updated to Version 1.1.8 on the 20 December 2016.
- Introduced a live tool preview - shows exactly what your tool will look like on the canvas as you change properties.
- A Drawing's revision information is now in drawing list - The number in the box shows the current revision and the icon type indicates whether there is a single revision (single square) or multiple revisions (stacked square)
- Improved annotation syncing performance and speed.
- Minor visual updates to the favourites bar and tool icons.
- Moved the layer control tool from top right to bottom left, updated the design and split into layer toggle and contributor filter.
- Updated the tool creation menu design.
- Added effects to the current tool indicator (top right).
- Updated design of page control tools (zoom and page number).
- Updated design of the annotation selection menu.
- Updated design of undo/redo.
- Author information added to drawing/doc information panel
- Fixed bugs with page control tools.
- Fixed numerous bugs with text insert.
- Fixed bugs with undo/redo
- Fixes numerous crash scenarios.
- Fixed bug where the app doesn't recognise a new user when the logged in user changes on the same device.
If you have new issues to report, please submit all bugs and suggestions through our support widget at https://www.drawboard.com/bullclip/support.